Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Get Ready, 'Cause Here I Come!

I am so excited to be on this blogging adventure, and I have big plans for a big Sunday evening post. I can see it now: sitting on my couch with my animals sitting on me, listening to the gas-powered fireplace pumping fuel through the fake logs, and drinking cold tea because I can't drink it too hot and I always wait too long to pick it up. That sentence was definitely half sarcasm, but I really do enjoy those weird, homey things and my weird, homey routine.

So, "What's coming?!" you ask. Let me tell you!


  1. Haunted Pizza (this may come Friday night after we have it for dinner if I'm too excited to wait for Sunday)
  2. Mummy Mash (Saturday's dinner)
  3. Spooky Staircase Silhouettes
  4. Clothespin Bats (for ultimate decorating capability)
  5. Pumpkin Carving/Painting (haven't decided yet... we'll see what the kids want to do)
  6. Zombie Family Makeover
  7. Autumn Fingerprint Tree
  8. Leaf Garland how-to... from collection to creation
  9. Double-sided "Give Thanks" and "Warm Wishes" signs
We'll see how it goes... I tend to get over-ambitious about these things (who, me?) and what you're actually looking at above is my shortened list that was then self-edited again here. If you still don't quite understand the gravity of this situation, let me assure you that I already have a physical list of Christmas crafts and a running, mental list of everything I'm going to do better next year when this season comes around again.

Anyway, after realizing the absolute endeavor it is going to be to get everything I need for all of the above-mentioned items at the store for this weekend for under $20 (yes, total), I realized the one thing I haven't seen at the store yet this year. To be honest, I haven't been looking in the cookie/candy/pastry/delicious-things aisles, but enough is enough. The scariest thing this Hallween will be if I miss getting my hands on a package of the most sensational artificially-flavored baked good Little Debbie has ever created: Pumpkin Delights.
 
Wish me luck working up towards this weekend... happy planning and happy days!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio